The most important gift a parent can give their child is love.
Part of that, or maybe #2 on the Most Important Gifts List, is ART!
We believe it. PBS believes it, too. See here!
To briefly unpack this gift, here are just a few of the amazing things ART can do in the life of a child:
- Develop fine motor skills
- Establish critical thinking
- Foster understanding
- Encourage inventiveness
- Build reasoning skills
- Nourish emotional healing
- Elicit language development
- Strengthen academic achievement
and, as if all that isn't enough...
- Create beautiful/messy FUN!
Visit the Gallery to see our picks for children's art supplies!